Brussel Sprouts Recipe : How to Actually Make ‘Em Taste Good!
I know Brussel Sprouts get a bad rap…in fact I grew up thinking they were the most miserable, disgusting vegetable ever to grow out of the earth. Not because I’d tasted them and thought they were gross though. I never even had one until 2010.
Turns out, they’re DELICIOUS! AND super easy to make.
Here’s my favorite and simplest Brussel Sprouts recipe. If you’re fan and have a favorite way you make them, I’d love for you to share your best brussel sprouts recipes with us in the comments below the post!
Brussel Sprouts, rinsed and cut in half, discard top layer of leaves (especially if they’re not organic)
1.Pre-heat oven to Convection Bake 425 degrees for best results
2. Clean and cut brussel sprouts
3. Put them in a large bowl.
4. Amount of olive oil will depend on amount of brussel sprouts, I’ll leave this up to you, I never actually measure it
5. Sea salt and paprika to taste (again, I’m not big on measuring for this, I usually do “a couple of shakes”)
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes (may want to set for 10 minutes to start and check on them, I’m sure ovens vary, don’t want to burn them)
The best part by the way, are the crispy single leaves that fall off in the pan. YUM…Brussel Sprouts CAN taste good! –> Click to Tweet
BONUS TIP: Try this same recipe for broccoli, green beans, or cauliflower … switch out paprika for your favorite seasoning.Brussel Sprouts Recipe : How to Actually Make ‘Em Taste Good!