Never ask permission to express your soul’s desire
I spent many years dialing down my desires for the benefit of others. Through my search for meaningful work and purpose, I stopped doing that. My deepest desire now is to help women get out of their heads and into their bodies to reconfigure our current body image culture and make self-love, trust and acceptance the new standards.
GET UPDATED ON FACEBOOK
Join The Wild Soul Movement
Receive a free video when you subscribe!
The Wild Soul Way
Thank you for your dedication, upbeat personalty and all the inspiration and motivation that you bring! I don't know you, but love you and all you do!
- EP237: The Fruitful Darkness with Trevor Hall
- EP241: Trust Is The #1 Problem People Don’t Know They Have
- EP235: Gratitude, Simplicity, and Control with Julie Santiago
- EP233: Overcoming Narcissistic Abuse and Codependency with Lisa Romano
- EP23: Terri Cole on Partnership and Healthy Treatment of Big Hot Emotions
- EP239: Hungry For More with Mel Wells
- EP107: Alison Armstrong on The Queen’s Code
- EP171: Bethany Webster on Healing the Mother Wound
- EP119: Martha Beck on On Life Coaching, Dreams, and Integrity
- Getting Naked and Falling in Love