Thank you for continuing to Untame Yourself!
Would you like my personal support in taking the concepts from the book into reality?
If so, watch this quick video…
Since 2013 women all over the globe have been coming home to themselves, claiming their power, learning to trust in life and use their voices through self-guided, group, and one-on-one programs based on my Wild Soul Movement and Untame Yourself processes.
Their results look like:
- Self-honoring boundaries and higher quality communication – which means less people pleasing, self-denial, resentment, burn out and silent suffering.
- The confidence and clarity to end dying relationships, reinvigorate relationships “on the fence” and call in higher, deeper, fuller, more passionate love (both romantic and non-romantic) than ever before.
- Emotional freedom, trust, and compassion from finally healing old wounds, patterns and stories.
- Real, unwavering self-love and acceptance that is sourced from within, releasing them from the pain of needing approval or seeking validation from others.
- All kinds of upgrades – business and career, lifestyle, environment, home, travel, creative expression, sex, pleasure, sensuality and more.
- Full integration of mind, body and soul as well as masculine and feminine energies.
I’m talking about safety, power, wholeness, and a life filled with grace, ease, and unwavering commitment even through the inevitable mystery and uncertainty of it all. No more living in a state of constant distrust, talking yourself out of your dreams, forgetting you even had them to begin with or wishing to get anything back – your body, your energy, your drive, your softness or your youth and childlike fearlessness.
The Untame Yourself Women’s Leadership Council (UYWLC) is a six-month mentorship for women who understand that the benefits of your personal growth, healing and progress extend far beyond your life alone.
I’ve been in the field of training, coaching, and teaching for many years now as well as in the personal trenches of my own growth, healing and transformation. Along the way I noticed anytime someone commits to engaging with their personal journey as a co-conspirator with a higher good that includes divine inspiration, creativity, passion, a willingness to be truthful, and a supportive community of like-minded people– their results come faster, more easily and they last.
The key word above is commits. This means the goals someone has or issues they need to resolve aren’t “nice to haves” but rather “must dos.” That’s why the UYWLC is not open to everyone – but only the highest potential candidates who prove that they are ready and willing to invest as much into themselves as I am into providing this mentorship experience.
In the video above I invite you to apply to the mentorship. If you’re interested, apply now – don’t wait as I’m only accepting 30 women and will be scheduling interviews as applications come in between Nov 17 and December 30, 2015.
To your infinite potential and your wildest dreams,