The EMBODIED Living Center
Every woman deserves to feel safe and at home in her body
The ELC helps you do both and so much more…
The EMBODIEDLiving Center
There’s nothing like this anywhere else online.
More than a course or a program…
More than a movement studio…
More than a healing center…
More than a resource for great content and education…
More than a mystery school…
More than a community…
Think of it as your personal “Cave of Wonders” for living a more soul-centered life.
In the ELC, we operate under the knowing that our bodies hold immense (and innate!) energy, wisdom, and healing capacity.
All of the tools, practices, resources, and support offered help you tune into and TRUST your unique expression of each, while ALSO keeping an important focus on collective healing and liberation.
And it happens in a fun, vibrant, and accepting space with community that feels like soul family.
We live-stream new embodiment classe. PLUS you get posts, prompts, and opportunities to build relationships in the community.
Enjoy an “Ask Elizabeth Anything” session and a Wild Soul Get-Together with Sam, our Community Manager
You get a variety of workshops on critical and relevant topics for living a more soul-centered life.
Our Current Class Libraries include…
WHY EMBODIMENT AND WHY NOW
Women have been waking up to their freedom, power, sovereignty, worthiness, and true potential for a while now.
2020 instigated what we’ll all look back on some day as the biggest collective healing revolution of our time.
The revolution isn’t just being televised, it’s being blasted all over social media every day. It’s distracting and consuming more people than it’s helping right now.
This space was founded to interrupt the distractions and consumption and catalyze deeper, more integrated healing and liberation.
Embodiment is inherently revolutionary for any woman who has ever felt ashamed of, less than or disempowered because of her body.
In other words – almost ALL of us…
Everything in the EMBODIED Living Center is offered and developed from 12+ years of professional experience as well as my own healing and education around embodiment, energy medicine, self love, social justice + collective liberation, boundaries, body image, trauma, healthy relationships, and identity.
If you’re unsure of what I mean by Embodiment, put simply, it’s about getting out of your head and into your body.
This doesn’t mean you leave your head behind or that your mind is the enemy.
It just means you’ll be better able to live a life that’s more consistently guided by your soul’s wisdom than your wounds, traumas, limiting beliefs, or unconscious biases.
Get access to all of these classes live and on-demand
WILD SOUL MOVEMENT
A healing movement method that uses sensual movement and breath to learn to connect with and listen to your body, mantras to reprogram the mind, and meditation to cultivate inner peace. Think of these sessions like workins – rather than workouts.
Short (20 minute or less) guided sessions covering a myriad of relevant themes to help you embody self love, wholeness, liberation + more.
Embody the true meaning of Eros and connect your humanity with your divinity through sensual movement and dance set to sultry and activating playlists that will have you experiencing your body in ways you never have before.
Sacred Body Work
Work the “issues out of your tissues” with myofascial release, self massage and stretching designed to help you release and recalibrate your physical, emotional and energetic bodies.
Member Love Notes…
“Elizabeth’s revolutionary work is deceptively simple and accessible. I began using Wild Soul Movement Practices and mantras five years ago, at one of the most difficult times in my life. I didn’t trust myself or anyone around me. Trusting the wisdom of my body had never occurred to me. Practice-by-practice, in just a few minutes a few times each week, I learned what the word “embodied” meant and the magic it holds. By connecting practical mysticism and simple movements, Elizabeth helped me to both root in the now and open to possibility. Through her work, I have learned to deeply trust myself, and that has made all the difference.”
“During a crazy and uncertain time (COVID-19), I was really struggling with staying grounded and keeping my anxiety in check. Elizabeth popped up somehow, someway in my IG feed and her mantra that she posted made me feel a little bit better. I started reading her posts and found my way to the center. I started with a meditation and sank right into it, emerging feeling clearer and more settled than I had in months. I’ve fallen in love with the movement classes, her spirit, that big belly laugh, and all the wisdom. It was an excellent day when I found Elizabeth.”
“Finding Elizabeth’s work & joining the ELC family has been so incredibly life-giving for the last year! I had felt stagnant in my spiritual journey & journey towards self-love, needing more inspiration than I could find within myself & community – I happened upon WSM & the podcast at such a pivotal moment. I feel so much braver, so much more seated in my faith, and so much more grounded in my ability to surrender & release. I am so grateful to be part of a community where I can come to feel & be seen – to have people witness me as I embrace my own unconventional path. Thank you, Elizabeth, for the container you’ve created in the ELC and for all of the love & light you bring into this world!”
“I am so grateful to Elizabeth for creating safe spaces and programs for women. I’m now able to have conversations that I once felt were uncomfortable, I’m able to establish boundaries in a kind way and I’ve evolved on my journey to love myself. The Embodied Living Center is such an amazing space with a wealth of resources and I can’t thank Elizabeth enough for creating this space and Wild Soul Movement.”
“I love that you’ve really made this space feel like a real life STUDIO! That I can come in and take classes anytime it suits my schedule and feel like I’m showing up to a community of folx who are along the same journey. I’ve never been the gym type and so I guess this could be what that feels like when you frequent a local gym. I feel like I’m walking through the studio waving at all the familiar faces and such.”
“I have loved exploring the Embodied Living Center. I try to attend sessions live where I can, because that’s a special kind of magic, but also like to tune into myself to see how I feel on the day and pick something that suits. Erotic Body Movement, Sacred Body Work and Meditations have been particular favourites. I always feel so safe and cared for by Elizabeth, in any session or space she holds – it’s a rare and beautiful thing. The bonus workshops and mini courses are like extra blessings, giving the whole thing an abundant, loving vibe.”
CORE ELC OFFERINGS EACH MONTH
TWO new Erotic Body classes
ONE new Healing Meditation
ONE new Sacred Bodywork class
AN ARRAY of Rituals + Energetic Attunements
NEW WORKSHOPS EVERY MONTH!
- Less Control – Healing tools, practices, and awareness to let go of control tendencies.
- More Magic – Manifest your soul’s desires with greater focus and ease.
- Alchemizing Anger Release any fears or resistance you have to this powerful emotion and learn how to transmute, transform, and channel it for good.
- Courageous Conversations – Learn how to discuss the hard stuff and navigate conflict with brilliant energy, confidence, clarity, and loving boundaries.
- AND MORE…
- All ELC tools and practices work on the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels.
- The tools and practices are also designed to help you integrate any healing work you’ve already done, AND regulate your thoughts, feelings, energy, and nervous system as you navigate everyday life.
- Get access to reflective posts, prompts and community discussions that never happen on social media.
- Make new like mind-heart-souled friends with women from all over the world.
- Experience for yourself on your own timing, your own terms, and with consideration to your own identities and lived experiences what it means to be EMBODIED.
- Membership flexibility! Stay for as long as you want, cancel or reactivate your membership anytime.
- If you join for a full year you get TWO MONTHS of membership FREE
- Easy to use mobile app powered by Mighty Networks
- BONUS – Free access to The Embodied Self Love Mini Course, ($99.99 value), The Wild Soul Archetypes Mini Course ($99.99 value), and a variety of online workshops ($11-33 value each)
- BONUS – Free access to The Wild Soul Toolkit ($111 value)
WHO THE space is for
- Women who love the EMBODIED podcast, what I share on Instagram or in my emails, who resonate with my vibe and teaching style (which is a combo of straight-up, accepting, encouraging, compassionate, and loving with a dash of humor and irreverence), and don’t expect me to be any kind of guru or savior.
- Women who are into things that are deep, soulful, nuanced, trauma-informed, and rooted into commitments to dismantling oppressive systems and ushering in collective liberation.
- Women who desire consistent, affordable access to grounded, integrated healing tools, practices and resources that can meet them no matter where they are or what they’re going through.
- Women who don’t have access to a lot of like-mind-heart-souled folks locally and are craving community and connection with people who will get them and accept them.
- Women who are drawn to the Wild Woman archetype or identify as witches, mystics, healers or creatives.
- Women who are deeply feeling, highly sensitive, empathic, or intuitive.
- Women who have done a lot of “work,” but still don’t feel connected to their bodies and or have trouble feeling or expressing their emotions, navigating conflict, and setting boundaries .
- Alumni of any of my programs, courses, trainings workshops or events who would love to reconnect with the Wild Soul tools, practices and resources they know they can trust.
- Women who hold roles as entrepreneurs, healers, leaders, space holders or caretakers, professionally, within their own families, or both.
- Women who generally love geeking out on spirituality, healing and growth work and appreciate the nuance of high quality containers and space holding!
More Member Love…
GIFTS + SPONSORSHIPS
We allocate percentage of all membership sales to the Embodied Living Community Love Fund to provide memberships for people who aren’t in a place financially to invest at the moment. It’s also possible to purchase membership as a gift.
We also accept donations to our Embodied Living Community Love Fund. Click here to donate.
Reach out here to be added to our sponsorship request list.
And email us at [email protected] if you’d like to purchase a membership as a gift
Visit our the FAQ page here.
Known for her raw, honest, and grounded approach to self help and spirituality, Elizabeth DiAlto is an Embodiment Specialist, Medicine Woman, and Spiritual Guide. She is the Creator of Wild Soul Movement, Founder of the Institute for Embodied Living, and host of the Embodied Podcast - a top podcast in women’s self-help and spirituality since 2015. The purpose behind everything she does is to guide women on their personal embodied healing and self-liberation journeys and build a global community dedicated to collective healing and liberation.
Meet The Team
Community Management + Customer Care
Community Care + WSM Teacher in Training