with Elizabeth DiAlt0
WHO EXACTLY IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
SACRED EMBODMENT SPECIALIST TRAINING IS BEST SUITED FOR WILD SOULS
- Wild Souls are those who feel the pull to graduate from doing “basic level”, self help, personal development and spiritual work and truly embody self love, healing and wholeness so they can live soul-full and soul-centered lives that contribute to collective healing and liberation.
- Wild Souls know that we must integrate the light and the dark. They place a high value on kindness, generosity, integrity, humility and reverence, AND they know that while we all receive talents, gifts, and genius, we are the instruments, not the players.
- Wild Souls have some spiritual practice, experience, growth, and understanding under their belts already and want to take the next step.
Wild Souls ARE ABOUT LIBERATING THEMSELVES AND HELPING OTHERS GET LIBERATED FROM THAT WHICH:
- Keeps you disconnected from the sacredness of your body,
- Stokes your fears and insecurities,
- Constantly triggers you into comparison mode and keeps you overly reliant on external validation,
- Prevents you from being the fullest, most vibrant, loving expression of all that you are,
- Makes you forget that you are a channel for God/dess’ grace.
Wild Souls PRIORITIZE EMBODYING THEIR DIVINE NATURE IN ORDER TO SERVE THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE:
- Your divine nature is part of you that is always loving and guiding your “human” or “ego” self towards a higher path [when you take the time to connect to it].
- Wild Soul level work is inclusive, speaks to and acknowledges a wide range of experiences and identities, is trauma informed, culturally competent and incorporates nuance and complexity that basic level work does not.
WHAT’S POSSIBLE WHEN YOU BECOME AN “Embodiment Specialist?”
Embodiment Specialists integrate and embody the fullness of who they are by exploring a myriad of themes related to self awareness, knowledge, acceptance, trust, love, and empowerment.
Although a lot of this work focuses on you and the “self” – that is really meant to serve to bridge you more deeply into your SOUL.
Acknowledging and considering the impact and ripple effects each of us have on the world around us and taking that responsibility to heart is also integral to being an Embodiment Specialist.
IS SACRED EMBODIMENT SPECIALIST TRAINING for you?
It helps you develop a strong sense of self so you can move through life with the kind of confidence, esteem, and assuredness that helps you make more aligned choices and show up better for who and what really matters to you.
Becoming an Embodiment Specliast helps to cultivate personal and collective power, trust, and freedom. It fosters the permission and stability many crave within, but are unsure of how to achieve. It’s a pathway home to yourself so that you can heal what needs healing and be a channel and an instrument for expansion, for love, for good, and for healing in the world.
As you’ve probably noticed, the training has a big emphasis on doing your own work and there is space in the training for that because strongly believe it’s of utmost importance to be a high integrity Embodiment Specialist we must walk our talk and practice what we teach and preach.
If even one or two things on this list resonate for you, Embodiment Specialist Training could be a great next step on your path…
- You have a huge desire to contribute to and have an impact on the world but don’t know where to start.
- You have no real desire to create your own movement practice, content, or program from scratch, but you would love to integrate something you value and believe in into your work.
- You’d love to be part of a community and team of like-mind-heart-souled women.
- You’ve experienced “my flavor” of embodiment work and would love to deepen your own personal practice.
- You’ve experienced “my flavor” of embodiment work, know-how potent it is, and would love to bring it to your friends and family, local community, or even travel the world teaching it.
- You’re someone others turn to for advice and guidance or notice that even perfect strangers open up to you with their life stories quite easily.
- You prefer to live from your heart, gut, or intuition and would like to anchor into this more deeply as a lifestyle and possible career path.
- You’re drawn to one or more of these things: energy, healing, integration of masculine and feminine energy, ancient wisdom, embodiment, spirituality, social justice, collective liberation, body positivity, new health paradigms, empowerment, women rising, transformation, growth, mindset, reprogramming the subconscious mind, manifesting, rituals.
- Not appropriating from other cultures or practices is important to you.
- You lean towards an entrepreneurial, freelance lifestyle, or want to be a more proactive “CEO of your career.”
- In spite of your successful career or existing accomplishments, you still crave something, “more satisfying to the soul.”
- You’re set in your career but would love to add something on the side for fun or for more income.
- You’ve read my book, Untame Yourself, listen to the Embodied Podcast, and/or follow me on social media and feel safe, inspired, a kinship, or just super drawn to this community and the Wild Soul culture.
- You can’t really explain it, but just know in your bones that you want to be part of this or work with me more closely.
Imagine a life where your contribution to collective liberation includes service rooted in body reverence and self trust. Where you bringing those energies to everything you do and all of your relationships makes you an embodied benevolent force for good at a time when the world needs it, SO MUCH…and!! you can also be compensated for doing it, if you want to.
HOW IT WORKS AND THE INVESTMENT
- There are three Immersions during the training. Exact dates and locations TBD – but I can say the first one will be three days in February 2023, the second will be four days in July 2023, and the final immersion will be 5 days in January 2024. While it’s best to attend in person, I also make the immersions accessible virtually for those who cannot travel.
- The first 6 months of training will be focused on using my Embodied Self Love and Self-Liberation frameworks along with many of the tools you’ll be trained to use like Wild Soul Movement, Erotic Body Movement, healing meditations, prayers, energetic attunements, and self-reflection to do your own work.
- The rest of training will focus on developing you as a teacher, facilitator, and spaceholder, as well as some business building for those who are interested in that.
- When you apply between 7/18-7/22 for Margy Magdalene Feast Day 2022, you can save $1000 on the training. (This is not applicable for work exchange spots.)
- There are three extended payment plan options if you need one – $445/month for 24 months, $595/mo for 18 months, or $765/month for 14 months.
- You can also Pay In Full and save $699+.
- Work exchange and scholarships will become available in Sept 2022.
The School of Sacred Embodiment Community
Meet Your Teacher
Known for her raw, honest, and nuanced approach to spirituality and the healing arts, Elizabeth DiAlto is an Embodiment Specialist, a Mystic, and host of the Embodied Podcast (3M+ downloads!). A native New Yorker of Puerto Rican and mixed-European descent, Elizabeth started her professional life in sales, then moved into health and fitness before life finally called her to do her soul's work in 2013 when she founded what has now evolved to be School of Sacred Embodiment. Her mastery is in teaching, facilitation, and communication with immense reverence, humor, and compassion. Everything she studies, practices, and creates is in service to collective healing and liberation. Elizabeth currently lives in Miami, is an avid Latin dancer, and has a laugh that has been described as "a sound bath of sunshine and joy."