BECOME A SACRED EMBODIMENT SPECIALIST –
SACRED EMBODIMENT SPECIALIST (SES) TRAINING
*Healers is a very broad term that includes anyone who is a therapist, intuitive, mentor, guide, witch, mystic, or medicine person
SELF LOVE BONUS –
Everyone who enrolls in the training gets access to my Self Love Mini Course and Self Love Immersion materials which are no longer available to the public – $2000+ value!)
COMMUNITY BONUS –
Get added to the Wild Soul Sacred Body Community as soon as you enroll and enjoy your free membership until training is complete in Jan 2024 (that’s up to 17 months of free membership – $679 value!)
WHO EXACTLY IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
You’re here because like a lot of healers and coaches…
- You have a huge desire to contribute to and have an impact on the world but don’t know where to start.
- You have no real desire to create your own movement practice, content, or program from scratch, but you would love to integrate something you value and believe in into your work.
- You’d love to be part of a community and team of like-mind-heart-souled women.
- You’ve experienced “my flavor” of embodiment work, know how potent it is, and would love to bring it to your friends and family, local community, or even travel the world teaching it.
- You’re someone others turn to for advice and guidance or notice that even perfect strangers open up to you with their life stories quite easily.
- You prefer to live from your heart, gut, or intuition and would like to anchor into this more deeply as a lifestyle and possible career path.
- You’re drawn to one or more of these things: energy, healing, integration of masculine and feminine energy, ancient wisdom, embodiment, spirituality, social justice, collective liberation, body positivity, new health paradigms, empowerment, women rising, transformation, growth, mindset, reprogramming the subconscious mind, manifesting, rituals.
- You have real passion and integrity for collective healing, joy, and liberation
- You don’t want to be a spiritual bypasser, you want to be trauma-informed, inclusive and equitable in your practice, and you genuinely want to help people.
- This isn’t an ego trip for you. You’re not trying to be a guru and it’s not about the attention or “becoming a thought leader,” for you.
- You literally can’t not do this. It’s your dream to be a healer, helper, and guide, to serve love, and help create what some people call “the new earth,” and what I just like to think of as “heaven on earth,” as opposed to the hell on earth we see around us constantly on social and in the regular media.
- You believe that a more beautiful life and a more beautiful world are possible.
- You haven’t lost hope or faith in humanity but you know there is A LOT of work to be done and you are devoted to doing your own work and want to help others do theirs, too.
You’re also here because you’re a Wild Soul…and Wild Souls Wild Souls are about liberating themselves and helping others get free from that which:
- Keeps you disconnected from the sacredness of your body,
- Stokes your fears and insecurities,
- Constantly triggers you into comparison mode and keeps you overly reliant on external validation,
- Prevents you from being the fullest, most vibrant, loving expression of all that you are,
- Makes you forget that you are a channel for God/dess’ grace.
You also might have some resistance or be afraid because:
- There are already SO MANY coaches, healers, intuitives, and guides out there already
- You’ve personally had bad experiences with coaches, healers, guides, or people calling themselves mystics or intuitives in the past
- Youre the first person in your family, community, or friend group to do anything like this and you’re afraid of what people might think of you.
- You’ve had issues making money in the past and you feel weird about charging for services, you don’t know what to charge, or you feel weird about promoting yourself.
- You actually have a full time job or role that you don’t want to disrupt (being a FT mom or caregiver counts by the way!), and you’re not sure if adding a side-hustle or passion project to your plate makes sense.
I CAN RELATE TO ALL OF THAT!
Here’s the deal though – too many people put way more energy towards lamenting the state of the world or sharing about it and talking about it online and off than ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
And even though it might seem like there are already a lot of people doing this kind of work, we will always, ALWAYS need more, until we very tangibly begin to see the impact of our own individual healing, joy, and liberation and that which we help others to achieve spreading far and wide enough to overpower the opposite: trauma, chaos, and oppression.
And this isn’t a casual, nice to have want or desire.
In a world where women’s bodies and rights are under attack constantly, this work is a NEED.
INTRODUCING SACRED EMBODIMENT SPECIALIST TRAINING
This isn’t just a certification program.
This is a transformational healing experience for you, too – so that you can be a confident, self-regulated, loving, and wise facilitator, practitioner, AND business owner.
One of my biggest pet peeves in this “industry” is meeting people who are incredibly gifted and passionate about doing this work whose unhealed trauma, crippling insecurities and worthiness issues, and lack of faith prevent them from serving the people they’re here to serve.
SES Training will help you overcome those issues and build the confidence, skills, and faith to show up powerfully and do what you’re meant to do, FINALLY!
You will be able to stop talking about it, dreaming about it, journaling about it, and making vision boards about it, and actually start living it.
You will be able to feel the satisfaction of helping others heal, grow, and transform, liberate themselves from all kinds of things, and you will get to go to bed every night knowing you’re making a genuine difference in a world that really freaking needs true difference makers!
SES Training helps you fulfill your wildest professional dreams by facilitating your own healing, providing the skills you need to serve powerfully, the confidence you’ve been missing, and the faith in your worthiness that of course, you deserve to experience all of that.
IMAGINE GETTING NOTES LIKE THIS FROM YOUR STUDENTS AND CLIENTS:
OR LIKE THIS…
And here’s what some of our current students had to say when I asked what they’d tell someone thinking about joining the training this year:
It helps you develop a strong sense of self so you can move through life with the kind of confidence, esteem, and assuredness that helps you make more aligned choices and show up better for who and what really matters to you.
Becoming an Embodiment Specliast helps to cultivate personal and collective power, trust, and freedom. It fosters the permission and stability many crave within, but are unsure of how to achieve. It’s a pathway home to yourself so that you can heal what needs healing and be a channel and an instrument for expansion, for love, for good, and for healing in the world.
As you’ve probably noticed, the training has a big emphasis on doing your own work and there is space in the training for that because strongly believe it’s of utmost importance to be a high integrity Embodiment Specialist we must walk our talk and practice what we teach and preach.
WHAT’S POSSIBLE WHEN YOU BECOME AN EMBODIMENT SPECIALIST?
Embodiment Specialists integrate and embody the fullness of who they are by exploring a myriad of themes related to self awareness, knowledge, acceptance, trust, love, and empowerment.
Although a lot of this work focuses on you and the “self” – that is really meant to serve to bridge you more deeply into your SOUL.
Acknowledging and considering the impact and ripple effects each of us have on the world around us and taking that responsibility to heart is also integral to being an Embodiment Specialist.
HOW IT WORKS, LOGISTICS AND THE INVESTMENT
- For the first 6 months of the training, I work with everybody 1:1 – for that reason I cannot accept more than 25-30 people in each cohort.
- There are three Immersions during the training. The first one will be February 2-4, 2023, the second will be July 13-16, 2023, and the final immersion will be 5 days in January 2024 (we’ll poll the group and decide these dates together). While it’s best to attend in person, I also make the immersions accessible virtually for those who cannot travel.
- The first 6 months of training focus on using my Embodied Self Love and Self-Liberation frameworks along with many of the tools you’ll be trained to use like Wild Soul Wisdom and Wild Soul Flow classes, healing meditations, prayers, and self-reflection to do your own work.
- The rest of the training focuses on developing you as a teacher, facilitator, and space holder, as well as some business building for those who are interested in that.
- After our February immersion where we explore the Self Love and Self Liberation Frameworks, I will hold office hours sessions once a month to guide you through the application, embodiment, and integration of those frameworks in your life. We will also have a 30 minute 1:1 call.
- After our July immersion where you will learn how to teach Wild Soul Wisdom and Wild Soul Flow classes, I will hold practice teaching sessions 3x/month to help you sharpen and develop your skills, your voice, and your confidence as a teacher. We will also have guest mentors to help you do things like cue movement, create playlists, create an inclusive and trauma-informed environment for your students, build local community, and grow your business online or off, and more.
- Everyone in the 2023 cohort will have until 2025 to finish the training. While it’s designed t obe completed in the 14 months, I know life happens and I’m happy to let you extend your time in the training if needed.
- The last day to apply is January 22, 2023. If/When you enroll you get immediate access to the Wild Soul Sacred Body Community. All trainees get access to my Self Love Mini Course and Self Love Imersion materials so you can dive into that framework before we gather in February (this is an extra $2000+ in value by the way!)
- There are three extended payment plan options if you need one – $445/month for 24 months, $595/mo for 18 months, or $765/month for 14 months.
- You can also Pay In Full and save $699+.
- We have a few work exchange opportunities left that you can apply for as well. Depending on which one, it’s possible to cover 25-75% of the tuition. Currently available: 1 assistant community manager positions, 1 content secretary to take and post notes from all of our group calls, 1 creative video editor.