August Wild Dreaming WORKSHOP STARTS IN:
Wild Dreaming Workshop with Elizabeth DiAlto
WHAT IS WILD DREAMING?
In the School of Sacred Embodiment, Wild Dreaming is not about vision boards or setting goals. Wild Dreaming is how I describe the practice of unhooking from unconscious biases, cultural programming, limiting beliefs, and the pain of past failures and rejections to expand your connection to what’s TRULY possible in your life.
It’s also a very tangible way that we, as individuals can do our part towards imagining, creating, and weaving a much better world into existence.
Wild Dreaming is liberation work.
It’s medicine for the sicknesses and dysfunctions that fear, systems of oppression, and intense disconnection from our ancestors and our Wild Souls breeds on Earth.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS WORKSHOP:
- How to go beyond “mindset work” to address your limitations on a deeper, more embodied level.
- How to identify the most pervasive programming and beliefs that keep you disconnected from your soul, your community, and your purpose.
- Embodied practices for tapping into and expanding your imagination and creativity to release and rewire harmful and limiting programs and beliefs.
- How to stop letting “adulting” get in the way of LIVING a beautiful life.
- How to reclaim your childlike wonder and awe, and how we ALL benefit from that.
- And a few spontaneous insights that always bubble up during these monthly workshops…
“Finding Elizabeth’s work and joining the Wild Soul Sacred Body family has been so incredibly life-giving for the last two years!
I had felt stagnant in my spiritual and self-love journeys and needed more inspiration than I could find within myself and my community. I happened upon Elizabeth and the podcast at such a pivotal moment. I feel so much braver, so much more seated in my faith, and so much more grounded in my ability to surrender and release. I am so grateful to be part of a community where I can come to feel and be seen — to have people witness me as I embrace my own path. Thank you, Elizabeth, for the container you’ve created in Wild Soul Sacred Body and for all of the love you bring into this world!”
THE WILD DREAMING WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You feel stagnant and out of touch with your imagination or creativity, OR – you’d like to expand your capacity for both.
- You find it easier to see why things won’t work out than how they can.
- Your joy is too easily hijacked by “life.”
- You know doom-scrolling, and catastrophizing aren’t healthy or helpful but you just can’t stop!
- You’d love to regain some genuine hope, optimism, and vision, even during these very trying and chaotic times.
- You’re more prone to commiseration than celebration.
- You truly believe collective healing and liberation are possible.
- You feel in your bones that you’re meant for more than you’re experiencing in your life right now.
- You love the Embodied Podcast or really connect and relate to what I share on social media.
- You desire community, connection, shared experiences, and to be witnessed by like-minded-hearted-souled people.
PAY WHAT YOU CAN PRICING
The value of the workshop is $77, if full price is out of your range, choose any amount down to $44 that works better for your budget. The recording is available to all for 30 days.
how to choose your price at checkout –
STEP 1: Click the Sign Up Now button above
STEP 2: On the next page, in the line where it says $77, keep that, or enter another amount
STEP 3: Enter your payment info and complete the sign up process. You’ll receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link to join the workshop on 8/14 afterwards.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will the workshop be recorded?
WHERE IS THE WORKSHOP HOSTED?
All workshops are Zoom webinars – you will not be on camera, only I will.
I'm not familiar with sliding scale pricing, how does it work?
Sliding scale pricing reflects the awareness that not everyone is working with the same budget. The value of the workshop is $77 – you are welcome to select any price at checkout as low as $44 that better suits your budget and you get the same access as if you paid full price. Please don’t waste any time feeling bad about needing to scale down if you do – we wouldn’t offer this option if we weren’t happy to. You are also welcome to pay more than $77 if you are in an abundant place and feeling generous!
Will I be able to ask questions during the workshop?
Known for her raw, honest, and nuanced approach to spirituality and the healing arts, Elizabeth DiAlto is an Embodiment Specialist, a Mystic, and host of the Embodied Podcast (3M+ downloads!). A native New Yorker of Puerto Rican and mixed-European descent, Elizabeth started her professional life in sales, then moved into health and fitness before life finally called her to do her soul’s work in 2013 when she founded what has now evolved to be School of Sacred Embodiment. Her mastery is in teaching, facilitation, and communication with immense reverence, humor, and compassion. Everything she studies, practices, and creates is in service to collective healing and liberation. Elizabeth currently lives in Miami, is an avid Latin dancer, and has a laugh that has been described as “a sound bath of sunshine and joy.”
“During a crazy and uncertain time (COVID-19), I was really struggling with staying grounded and keeping my anxiety in check. Elizabeth popped up somehow, someway in my IG feed and her mantra that she posted made me feel a little bit better. I started reading her posts and found my way to the center. I started with a meditation and sank right into it, emerging feeling clearer and more settled than I had in months. I’ve fallen in love with the movement classes, her spirit, that big belly laugh, and all the wisdom. It was an excellent day when I found Elizabeth.”
“I am so grateful to Elizabeth for creating safe spaces and programs for women. I’m now able to have conversations that I once felt were uncomfortable, I’m able to establish boundaries in a kind way and I’ve evolved on my journey to love myself. Wild Soul Sacred Body is such an amazing space with a wealth of resources and I can’t thank Elizabeth enough for creating this space and Sacred Embodiment practices.”