WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You care about money and wealth in that you want to live a good life, be generous with those in need, and provide for your loved ones, but accumulating massive wealth and possessions isn’t your biggest driver
- You find the way most self help, girl boss, online marketing, entrepreneurship gurus talk about money and wealth nauseating and roll your eyes everytime someone chalks it all up to mindset or the Law of Attraction
- You often feel conflicted or stuck in the double-binds of wanting to dismantle oppressive parts capitalism, but also find a healthy way to relate to work, productivity, and money
- You struggle in your career, rarely feel satisfied with what you do, or often find yourself burned out by work
- You’re already wealthy or financial stable and want to steward your resources responsibly
- You’re super turned off by people who talk about wealth and money from entitled, hyper-privileged places portraying it as empowerment
PREPARE TO BE BLOWN AWAY…
Too many people spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME stressing out about money and work. People doubt themselves, their career paths, and their purpose to the point of so much distraction that they lose all the joy, fun, and pleasure.
REGISTER FOR THE WORKSHOP:
PAY IN FULL $99
Great – sign up here.
PAY WHAT YOU CAN
I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, IS THIS RIGHT FOR ME?
Will the workshop be recorded?
Yes. Our workshops are always recorded and you keep access to the recordings for 30 days.
WHERE IS the workshop hosted?
All workshops are Zoom webinars – you will not be on camera, so come however you are on the day of.
Will I be able to ask questions during the workshop?
Yes! I leave plenty of time at the end for Q+A. If you’re a Wild Soul Sacred Body member you can also post a question about it anytime after the workshop in Mighty Networks or ask during our monthly Ask Me Anything call.
MEET YOUR TEACHER
“As a woman lost in her mind all day, I am liberated by Elizabeth DiAlto’s teachings on returning to our bodies to rediscover ourselves. And she doesn’t just talk it — she EMBODIES it: You can feel her living & breathing (& dancing!) her message in every post — can’t wait to learn more from her.”
Glennon Doyle, NY Times Bestselling Author of Untamed, Love Warrior and Carry on Warrior
“Elizabeth is the real deal. She is a modern-day healer for those of us who are looking for a new approach to embodiment and spiritual practice. Not only is she just magical but she also is an amazing example of how to have a deep connection to spirituality while holding space for the realness of the world. I just love everything about her.”
Trudi Lebron, Founder of The Institute for Equity-Centered Coaching, Host of the Business Remixed Podcast
“Elizabeth is part mystic, part healer, and all love. Her embodiment work is an invitation to be in your body, move your body, express yourself, protect yourself, and deeply fall in love with every part of yourself from the inside out. My favorite part is there is beautiful bridge between sensuality, laughter, strength, and fierce boundaries. If you are a modern womxn with an old soul, you’ll find a new way of taking care of your body and the community you’ve been seeking.”
Jadah Sellner, Founder and Host of the Lead with Love Podcast
Terri Cole, Creator of Boundary Bootcamp, Author of Boundary Boss