The School of Sacred Embodiment Presents:
THE BODY LOVE + REVERENCE COURSE
Subversive Medicine For Your Highest Freedom, Peace, and Sacredness
QUESTION: How would life and the world differ if more women loved and revered their bodies?
Body Love + Reverence is different than Body Positivity, Body Liberation, or Body Neutrality. This a mystical approach to creating a loving and reverent relationship with yourself and your body that will open you up to the incredible magic, power, mystery, and ecstasy that inhabiting your body is meant to include.
Body Love + Reverence are healing, transformative, and liberating medicines. They dissolve disempowering feelings and experiences and illuminate the wild and beautiful parts of being in a body, regardless of age, shape, size, condition, health, or ability.
I call Body Love + Reverence subversive medicine because it will undermine any negative social, cultural, familial, and systemic programming you have about your body. And listen, we all have it.
For many women, our bodies are the center of our lives whether we realize it or not.
So why not experience them as a miraculous vessel every day instead of an object, a burden, a chore, a battle, or an inconvenience?
If you already like or love your body – that’s great. Is it a source of freedom, peace, and sacredness, too?
Do you feel appreciation, awe, and reverence for it every day – at least for a moment?
Can you imagine how different your life would be if you did?
Let me be clear: I’m not talking about love and reverence for your appearance or even what your body can do. This is about embodying your divine essence, soul wisdom, and the beauty we all possess that transcends the physical.
The fun part is that once you tap into these places, you will also never look at or see yourself (or others!) the same again.
How women feel about and in their bodies gets in the way of too much life and prevents us from really going for so many things.
The Body Love + Reverence course is here to liberate you!
Tap into the undeniable awareness that your body is a temple, a pathway, and a portal to the Divine – within you, within Life, within everything.
I can’t say all the ways your work has made a difference for me. When I found you, I was stuck in the self-development/self-help craze – there’s always something to fix, always something I should do. You’ve supported me and helped me find home – home in myself, home in my body, home out in the world. There is nothing lacking with me, nothing lesser or not enough, and I spend my time doing things that light me up and help me get to the places I want to experience in life. I will be forever grateful.
– Angelica L
Out of any teacher I’ve learned from in the personal development space over the years, Elizabeth has always felt the most authentic to me. I have mixed feelings about even using the word “authentic” because it’s become so buzzword-y, maybe “embodied” is a truer descriptor, which is so fitting! I guess that’s the core of what I’ve learned from Elizabeth. I don’t think I even knew what that word meant before, but she not only teaches it so well, she IS it, and it’s such an awesome way to do life. I so appreciate how she shows up as a teacher and a human in all the spaces she’s created. Thank you for sharing your gifts with the world!
– Casey Pennington
Through Elizabeth’s work, I have gained the confidence to move my body in front of others (which used to be excruciating as I disassociated in most of my day-to-day life in order to become invisible to protect myself), and as a result, I’ve taken the stage time and time again for solo dance performances. I now perform burlesque, which has been liberating beyond words!!!!!! To express myself and be accepted. I could not do this without Elizabeth’s gentle but powerful force of guidance in my life. I seek her work out like medicine and I take her prescriptions with enthusiasm because I’ve experienced the healing they bring.
I have an amazing sense of intuition that I have spent a lifetime ignoring because of messages from other people that I’m too sensitive or that I’m overreacting. Elizabeth’s work is helping me tune back in & cherish something that is actually a huge gift, and I am so grateful to her for helping me listen to myself again.
– Caroline Sumners
It’s OK if you don’t want all of these things. If you even want one or a few of them, there’s medicine here for you…
- Peace of mind – more consistent and sustainable mental and emotional well-being.
- Experience aging as a glorious, evolutionary, and liberating experience – instead of something to dread, fear, or go to extreme measures to counteract.
- Save money – When you have Body Love + Reverence, you stop chasing magic bullets, quick fixes, and jumping from program to program for all things related to your body, health, and healing.
- Save time – similar to saving money, you’ll be much more attuned to what isn’t and isn’t for you, what’s worth your time and what’s not, so you can stop squandering your most precious resource.
- Improve your relationship with food and movement – form healthy, nourishing habits with greater ease.
- Become a better leader and role model – especially to all the women in your life – extra especially to the children and young ones you are mentoring and guiding (whether you realize it or not)
- Better sex. Whether sex is important to you or it’s a frontier you’ve avoided or tolerated because of your body, Body Love + Reverence can open up a world of ecstasy, pleasure, sensuality, intimacy, and connection you’ve never even imagined.
- More pleasure, joy, and satisfaction in life in general
- Real freedom – Are there things you avoid for reasons related to your body that having a better relationship to your body would solve? With Body Love + Reverence, you’ll be ready and feel confident and excited to explore and experience more.
- Tap into more of your soul’s wisdom + medicine – Body Love + Reverence prepares you to access, receive, and utilize what is out of reach when you are uncomfortable in, fighting, grieving, or hating your body.
- Enhanced creativity in every way –, from creative expression to being a more powerful co-creator of your life and wildest dreams.
- Better decision-making, boundaries, and overall confidence and self-esteem –, which, if you’ve ever been a people pleaser, over-functioner, or let your insecurities rule your life, you know how valuable this is!
Developing love and reverence for your body doesn’t mean your trauma or shadows will disappear and you will like your body and yourself every day. You will still have moments of discomfort and dissatisfaction. The difference, when your foundation is Body Love + Reverence, is in how you will treat and talk to yourself during the rough moments and the quickness with which you will move through these experiences.
This course provides a variety of ways to work with the Pillars of Body Love + Reverence. The order and frequency with which you use what’s provided is up to you.
VIDEO LESSONS WITH CONTEMPLATION QUESTIONS:
- Introduction to Body Love + Reverence
- Sensual Healing
- Beauty As Medicine
- Working With Your Intuition
- Reverence + Energetic Awareness
- The Sacredness of EVERY Body
EMBODIMENT PRACTICES + ENERGY WORK:
- Body Love + Reverence Energetic Attunement – Some things can’t be processed through the mind or the emotions, they need to be shifted energetically. This practice provides a tune-up you can return to over and over as you progress
- Body Love + Reverence Ritual – Rituals are another (really efficient!) way to create shifts and connect to things like beauty and the elements to aid you in your journey without having to talk, think, or process so much
- Forgiveness Meditation – An all-encompassing meditation to help you dissolve shame, trauma, illnesses, injuries, guilt, resentment, and painful experiences you’re holding in your body
- Elemental Healing Sound Meditation – Amplify your healing and transformation by tapping into the transformative medicine of the elements – Earth, Fire, Water, and Air – through sound, attention, and intention
- Wild Soul Movement Wisdom™ Class – Mantra: “My body is sacred” – see “Common Questions” below for an in-depth description of Wild Soul Movement Wisdom classes
- Wild Soul Movement™ Flow Class – Theme: Comfortable In My Skin – see “Common Questions” below for an in-depth description of Wild Soul Movement Flow classes
- Lifetime access to all content in our Mighty Networks Portal – post anything, any time, ask questions, be witnessed, get feedback, and more in our easy-to-navigate digital space
- Exquisite technical support and guidance from our Community Manager, Marjolaine, who is a certified Sacred Embodiment Specialist
- Lifetime access to a monthly Ask Me Anything Q+A call with Elizabeth. Show up live or submit a question beforehand to get your answer in the recording.
There is something indescribably magical about learning to speak your body’s unique language of the senses. Sensual healing is about being able to tune into yourself and feel and know what’s true. Knowing what yes, no, and truth feels like in your body. This opens the doors to discernment, pleasure, joy, wisdom, magic, and power that most women don’t realize has always been available to them.
Part of it is about disentangling sensuality from sexuality. Yes – they make incredible partners, but they also exist separately from one another, and sensuality has so much more to it than being sexual.
Because women have such deep programming around needing to be attractive and desirable in order to be chosen, our relationship to beauty gets dominated by a focus on our physical beauty. We learn to compare and despair around our looks rather than developing the eye of a beholder of beauty in all of life.
When we allow beauty in all of its spiritual and natural glory to grace our lives with its medicine, we can bloom in a way that allows us to experience ourselves beyond the body. We can also tap into so much more LIFE that has nothing to do with our bodies. A deep appreciation for the body can emerge then, because it’s being in a body that allows us to experience all the beauty around us and within us!!!
And, when we are more tapped into our sensuality, our ability to perceive that beauty is amplified. In a way, this is like going from living and experiencing life in black and white to experiencing everything in technicolor, not in an overwhelming way, but in a way that feels like BEING FULLY ALIVE.
One of my favorite teachings from Caroline Myss is about intuition. She reminds us that many people want to learn how to work with their intuition to know and control everything. They treat intuition like an ability to see into a crystal ball and predict the future so they can always know what to do, how to keep themselves and their loved ones safe, and prevent anything bad from happening.
That’s not how it works. However, when we can better work with our physical and psychic senses, we become so much more present with the world around us. This enables us to fully tap into both logical sense and intuitive sense – the human self and the soul self, so it does actually make us more safe because it plugs us into more TRUTH.
Truth in our modern world has become so evasive with the way media and social media are constantly bombarding us with so much information, disinformation, and misinformation. Working with your intuition is a guaranteed way to sift through what is nonsense and irrelevant to you and stay focused on what matters most.
While intuition and energetics are certainly connected, having the most magical, fruitful, meaningful, and potent relationship with your body requires skills and understanding of both. You don’t have to become a Reiki master or anything like that – but again, as women, because we are so deeply conditioned to fixate on deriving our value and worth from the physical body, energetic awareness is extremely liberating.
And, as I said earlier, if you’re a person for whom some of these pillars are already part of your life, developing Body Love + Reverence in the way I’m going to offer, through guidance and instruction, of course, but more importantly, EMBODIED PRACTICE, is life-enhancing, expanding, and amplifying in ways you may not even realize to be excited about until you touch them.
Energetic awareness shows you how powerful you really are and taps you into potential you didn’t know you had and THIS is what unleashes unprecedented reverence.
As practical and realistic as I am, I have seen too much miraculous healing take place not to believe that sacredness is possible. I have met people who have experienced trauma and tragedy beyond imagining but still manage to be brilliant, loving, and caring people. I have met human beings who are the embodiment of “everything is possible.”
And you know what is different and unique about all of them despite anything they might have in common?
No two people inhabit the same body and every single person’s body is sacred. Every single person is sacred. Every single system of oppression in this world exists because people are disconnected from their own sacredness, the sacredness all around them, and the sacredness in everybody else.
There is a quote that you’ve probably heard, “What would you do if you knew you could not fail?” This quote acknowledges how much we hold ourselves back out of fear. What I’m offering you here is a different question – “What would you do if you knew how sacred you really are?”
WORKSHOPS ($297 value)
Embodiment 101 Workshop
Sacred Embodiment for Self-Liberation Workshop
Feeling and Dealing Workshop
EMBODIMENT PRACTICES, RITUALS + MEDITATIONS ($100 value)
Fortify Your Upper Chakras Embodiment Practice
Fortify Your Lower Chakras Walking Meditation
Body Appreciation Ritual
Healing Meditation for Transmuting BIG Feelings
You read that right – if you know me you know that I’m a child of the 80s and I friggin’ love the Care Bears!
I’ve been experimenting with inclusive and accessible pricing models for years and am super proud to offer what I’ve lovingly and playfully dubbed The Care Bear Model.
The Care Bear Model allows you to register at the economic tier that honors both the offering and your financial resources. You can pay in full or split your payments over three months with no finance charge and everyone gets access to the same content.
Selecting the right tier for you helps make the course as accessible as possible for you and as sustainable as possible for me as your guide.
*Plants 5 trees with One Tree Planted
*Plants 10 trees with One Tree Planted
*Plants 15 trees with One Tree Planted
WHY WE PLANT TREES
Trees are extremely important to our environment and reforestation helps to mitigate the effects of global climate change. Since we are big fans of the Earth at The School of Sacred Embodiment, we love to contribute a portion of our sales to this initiative. According to onetreeplanted.org, “Trees help clean the air we breathe, filter the water we drink, and provide habitat to over 80% of the world’s terrestrial biodiversity. Forests provide jobs to over 1.6 billion people, absorb harmful carbon from the atmosphere, and are key ingredients in 25% of all medicines.” Since 2021, we’ve planted almost 2000 trees and counting!
[photo credit: @onetreeplanted]
Q: WHAT IS WILD SOUL MOVEMENT ™?
Wild Soul Movement™ is a suite of healing movement classes created by Elizabeth DiAlto.
Wisdom class uses gentle movement and breath to learn to connect with and listen to your body, mantras to reprogram the mind, and meditation to cultivate inner peace. Think of these sessions like work-ins – rather than workouts.
Flow class is a place to reclaim and redefine your connection and relationship to your body, your sensuality, and how you live, move, express, love, and respect yourself. Each playlist is carefully curated to a theme that will have you experiencing your body in loving and liberating ways you likely never have before (unless you’ve taken class already!). Part intuitive, sensual movement, part free dance, these classes are kind of like pole dancing but without the pole.
Fusion class combines Wisdom and Flow to help you develop a kind and loving relationship with your body.
All fitness levels, body shapes, sizes, and abilities, are welcome in all Wild Soul Movement classes. No dance experience is necessary, and we provide plenty of modifications for anyone who needs them.
Q: DO I NEED TO HAVE ANY PARTICULAR RELIGIOUS OR SPIRITUAL BELIEF SYSTEM TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS COURSE?
Q: HOW DO I KNOW IF THE COURSE IS FOR ME?
Watch the video and read through everything on the page. If any of it resonates for you, has you feeling curious, open, excited, and interested, it’s for you. If you’re feeling ambivalent, skeptical, or it’s not really your vibe, trust that! A mystical approach to a better relationship with the body isn’t for everyone.
Q: HOW DO I ACCESS THE CONTENT AND THE COMMUNITY?
Everything lives in one convenient portal on Mighty Networks and there is also an app so you can log in, stream content, and connect with the community on any device, anytime. After you sign up you’ll receive a welcome email with instructions for how to access Mighty Networks. It’s very easy.
Q: WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
As this is a go-at-your-own-pace digital course where everything is provided upfront, I cannot provide refunds or credits on purchases. This is why I encourage you to watch the video and read through everything on the page before you join.
Q: I HAVE A SPIRITUAL PRACTICE, BUT I'M NEW TO EMBODIMENT WORK, IS THAT OK?
Yes! All of the embodiment practices are very gentle and accessible. There is also a variety of practices so you can experiment and find what works best for you.
Q: WHAT IF THERE'S SOMETHING I WANT TO SPEAK TO ELIZABETH ABOUT 1:1?
All course participants are welcome to book a one-off 1:1 Embodied Healing Session with me anytime. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link. It’s $333 for a 45-minute session.
In 2013 she founded the School of Sacred Embodiment, where she’s developed a range of healing and liberatory frameworks and modalities that blend together movement, energy work, and mystical wisdom. Her specialty is helping people live through what she calls the highest part of all of us – our Wild Soul.
A native New Yorker with Boricua and mixed-European roots, Elizabeth now calls Miami home, is an avid salsa dancer, and has a laugh that has been described as “a sound bath of sunshine and joy.”