Listen for a mantra about self-love and answers to your questions about boundaries.
There were some listener questions about boundaries that I didn’t get to last week, I’m answering those in this episode. And aside from that, I want to spend this last episode on self-love anchoring in what we’ve discussed so far and tied it all together.
And, I want to leave you with some reminders and a prayer.
There’s no going back after this.
If you’ve listened to the whole series, you’ve been activated towards self-love in a direction you can’t slide back from.
You may have better days than others, but there is a higher understanding now, your new standards have been activated, along with your worthiness, acceptance, and everything else we discussed here.
You can’t forget what you heard about self-respect. A mantra about self-love is just the beginning. It’s in you now.
And of course, you are capable.
Here is the self-love prayer I would like to cover you in:
I pray that from this day forward self-love is a new set and return point for you – a new home frequency, even if it’s a little shaky right now… everything that stands tall and strong requires its foundation to be built, and that’s what we’ve done here. You are love in a body. You are worthy of love – from yourself, from life, and from others. And you are already loved more than you know. May you feel this, know this, and live this… every single day for the rest of your lifetimes. Amen.
In the eighth episode of the EMBODIED Self-Love series we discuss:
- [5:42] My prayer for you for this day forward
- [6:44] A mantra about self-love
- [8:55] Why you need to develop a practice around self-love
- [12:27] How self love assists in trauma healing
- [17:18] Claiming your part in the revolution
- [18:30] How to deal with a rude family member
- [25:08] Why boundaries have to be flexible and agile
- [32:21] What the next mini-series will be centered around
Resources for the mantra about self-love
- Embodied Self Love Mini-Course
- EP 338: How To Love Yourself More in 2020 Part I
- EP 342: Building Self Trust – How To Trust Yourself
- EP 344: Boundaries and Self Love – How They Go Hand In Hand
- The EMBODIED Living Center
- EP 320: The Law Of Attraction Isn’t Real with Shanda Catrice
- My YouTube Channel
Quotes from this Week’s Episode about the mantra for self love
- “Nothing that we ever create as individuals is actually ours.”
- “Self-love will invite you and guide you to all of the right places.”
- “If you’re tapping into self love – you cannot go wrong, I promise you.”
- “Self love is a responsibility, it is not a trend.”
- “Self love is a part of trauma healing.”
- “Love is infinite.”
- “You’re not going to align with self love 24/7.”
- “We don’t always see ourselves really clearly.”
- “Magic looks like surrender and trust.”
How was this episode for you?
Was this episode helpful for you today? I’d love to know what quote or lesson touched your soul. Let me know in the comments below OR share the episode on Instagram, tag me your stories @elizabethdialto, or send me a DM!
About the Embodied Podcast with Elizabeth DiAlto
Since 2013 I’ve been developing a body of work that helps women embody self-love, healing, and wholeness. We do this by focusing on the four levels of consciousness – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
In practical terms, this looks like exploring tools and practices to help you tune into the deep wisdom of the body and the knowing of the heart, which I believe are gateways to our souls. Then we cultivate a new relationship with our minds that allows the mind to serve this wisdom and knowledge and soul connection, rather than override it, which is what many of us were taught.
The show runs in seasons now and this season we’re focusing on my EMBODIED Self Love Framework.
We’ll be looking at Self Awareness, Self Knowledge, Self Acceptance, Self Trust, and Self Respect – with a bonus episode on Boundaries as well.
If you’ve been doing self-help or spiritual development work for a while, these are the types of foundational things that often people overlook in pursuit of fancier concepts that often aren’t practical or sustainable. Here, we will focus on building these strong foundations so you can honestly and thoroughly embody self-love. If you’re feeling it, subscribe to the show, and leave us a review wherever you listen from. You can also keep up with show updates and community discussions on Instagram here.