How can we let sacredness be the medicine for so much that ails us? In life, love, work, and all our relationships?
Today we’re diving into sacredness, relational healing, how both can really influence collective and systemic shifts in the world.
Are your relationships deeply nourishing? Do they feel supportive and fulfilling? Or are you finding yourself drained from dealing with bad behavior, emotional immaturity, or unhealed trauma?
This week, I want to invite you into some deeper thinking & awareness around how you engage with people.
Personally, I’ve had to heal and grow a lot in this area with –
- Creating better boundaries that honor my relationships and myself
- Building better communication with the people in my life
- Lowering my tolerance for bad behavior while ALSO giving people the opportunity to repair poor behaviors
- And, allowing myself to bring sacredness into everything I do
Ultimately, creating reciprocal, nourishing & supportive relationships is about honoring the inherent sacredness in all of us and honoring the different ways we each love.
Join me for this deeper conversation around how you’re engaging with the people in your life and the healing that can be found in honoring and embracing the sacredness of ALL life.
Listen to episode 405 now!
In episode 405 of the Embodied Podcast we discuss:
- [9:33] Healing from codependency & unearned benefits of the doubt
- [11:25] Saying NO to bad behavior, emotional immaturity & unhealed trauma responses
- [14:08] Discerning what is and is NOT your business and eliminating distractions so you can expand your capacity for the things that are in alignment for YOU
- [17:17] How to tell if your exchanges are generative, regenerative, or reciprocal – and why this matters
- [20:25] Why you should give the MOST of your energy to THIS kind of relationship
- [27:50] Embracing sacredness as a way of healing ANYTHING – individually, collectively, or systematically
Slide into my DMs on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elizabethdialto/
Resources mentioned by Elizabeth in episode 405 “Let Sacredness Be The Medicine”:
- Sacred Embodient Specialist (SES) Training
- Episode 399 – My Sacred Slut Summer
- Gail Larsen’s book “Transformational Speaking”
- Make Self Love Your SUPERPOWER, a live weekend event (Nov 5-6)
- Email us with questions or feedback.
- Don’t miss an episode of The Embodied Podcast.
Quotes from this Week’s Episode of the Embodied Podcast:
- “If we ourselves had better boundaries, better communication, and lower tolerance for people’s nonsense, then they would have to figure out how to operate without the nonsense to be connected to us and to be in relationship with us.” -Elizabeth
- “We can heal just about anything, individually, collectively, or systemically by remembering, honoring and embracing the sacredness and all of life.” -Elizabeth
- “In a society that prefers that we conform to its standards and ideals, choosing sacredness requires a lot of courage.” -Elizabeth
- “You want to give the most energy to the most reciprocal relationships.” -Elizabeth
How was this episode for you?
Was this episode helpful for you today? I’d love to know what quote or lesson touched your soul. Let me know in the comments below OR share the episode on Instagram, tag me your stories @elizabethdialto, or send me a DM!
About the Embodied Podcast with Elizabeth DiAlto
Since 2013 I’ve been developing a body of work that helps women embody self-love, healing, and wholeness. We do this by focusing on the four levels of consciousness – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
In practical terms, this looks like exploring tools and practices to help you tune into the deep wisdom of the body and the knowing of the heart, which I believe are gateways to our souls. Then we cultivate a new relationship with our minds that allows the mind to serve this wisdom and knowledge and soul connection, rather than override it, which is what many of us were taught.
If you’ve been doing self-help or spiritual development work for a while, these are the types of foundational things that often people overlook in pursuit of fancier concepts that often aren’t practical or sustainable. Here, we will focus on building these strong foundations so you can honestly and thoroughly embody self-love. If you’re feeling it, subscribe to the show, and leave us a review wherever you listen from. You can also keep up with show updates and community discussion on Instagram here.