Creating space for true self-expression, vulnerability & creativity is not an easy task. Today Charlotte Ruth Wilson is here diving into all of it with us.
This week, I invited Charlotte Ruth Wilson, a multi-passionate creative and embodiment coach, for a deep and thought-provoking conversation on the distinction between the business of coaching vs. the skills of coaching, the polarity dynamics of feminine and masculine energies, and the role vulnerability & creativity play in our relationships and businesses.
We dive into abusive relationships, whether we label ourselves feminists or not, and a conversation around vulnerability (and its effect on your mental and emotional health).
Ready to drop into your full expression and feel inspired? You don’t want to miss this powerful conversation with Charlotte!
Listen to episode 406 now!
In episode 406 of the Embodied Podcast we discuss:
- [8:30] Charlotte’s thoughts on being a Reflective Practitioner and how we can teach ourselves by reflecting
- [10:15] The powerful ways she is creating space for self-expression on social media
- [12:52] The business of coaching vs. the skills of coaching – and how to make this distinction!
- [16:49] Charlotte’s story of being in an abusive relationship and being diagnosed with MS
- [20:05] Polarity dynamics and an in-depth discussion on masculine and feminine dynamics
- [22:26] Vulnerability as a form of feminine energy (and the harm this can cause)
- [29:28] Feminism, compassion and empathy for men, and the dangers of some of the feminine/masculine coaching in our space
- [38:16] Examining the energy behind your messaging
- [44:55] Tapping into creativity and how Charlotte started painting again after not being able to walk
Slide into my DMs on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elizabethdialto/
Or slide into Charlotte’s DMs on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/charlotteruthwilson/
Resources mentioned by Elizabeth in episode 406 “Creativity and Self-Expression with Charlotte Ruth Wilson”:
- Wild Soul Wisdom Class (Nov 11th)
- Sacred Embodiment Specialist (SES) Training
- Catch the full show notes for episode 406 here
- Email us with questions or feedback.
Quotes from this Week’s Episode of the Embodied Podcast:
- “You can excel [at anything] if you’ve got the right person teaching you” – Charlotte
- “I focus on the intangible first, which is the emotion. And then we look at like the tangible things with that” – Charlotte
- “There are a lot of ways to help people connect to their own insight, without just friggin telling them what to do” – Elizabeth
- “Creativity is such a beautiful way for us to access that mystical part of ourselves” – Elizabeth
How was this episode for you?
Was this episode helpful for you today? I’d love to know what quote or lesson touched your soul. Let me know in the comments below OR share the episode on Instagram, tag me your stories @elizabethdialto, or send me a DM!
About the Embodied Podcast with Elizabeth DiAlto
On the Embodied Podcast with Elizabeth diAlto, we’re always questioning systems, programming, and conditioning, and exploring the truths within us and around us in a way that allows us to connect to collective healing, joy, and liberation.
Everything we talk about here is meant to illuminate, inspire, and integrate the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of life, so that. wecan untame our wild souls, harness the power of our sacred bodies, and be the fierce, loving, and mystical beings we came here to be.
This podcast has been around since 2015. With over 3 million downloads and thousands of listeners all over the world, we are committed to bringing you the realness always, with reverence, humor, and lots of loe. If you’re feeling it, subscribe to the show, and leave us a review wherever you listen from. You can also keep up with show updates and community discussion on Instagram here.